Just the mere mention of “BLT” and the clouds start to part! We paired this mouthwatering, keto version with fluffy cloud bread, also known as oopsie bread. Oops, it’s bread! Gluten-free and grain-free, you just need to dive in and indulge.
VIDEO SHOWING HOW TO MAKE KETO BLT WITH CLOUD BREAD:
Prep: 10mCook: 30msReady: 40ms
FOR THE CLOUD BREAD
- 3 eggs separated
- 1⁄4teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 1(1 ounce) packet artificial sweetener
FOR THE BLT
- thick cut bacon
- green leaf lettuce
- 1heirloom tomato
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Beat the egg whites and cream of tartar at medium speed for 1-2 minutes, or until a medium peak.
- Beat the egg yolks, cream cheese, and sweetener until completely smooth. Mix 1⁄3 of the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture to lighten, and then fold in the remaining egg whites.
- Spoon 1⁄2 cup dollops evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread into roughly 4-inch wide circles about 1⁄2-inch thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool for at least 1 hour.
- Build BLT with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise.